Tiger Tale Journal -- Cat Thoughts on Life, Religion and Politics

The greater part of what my neighbors call good, I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? --Henry Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frostbite Creek, Minnesota

Can you ever really know a cat?

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Baghdad Bob Returns!!!















After a tough time of unemployment.....Baghdad Bob returns and......surprisingly--is now employed by the Bush Administration!

Always a calming voice of reason, Bob now appears almost nightly on Fox News to reassure Bush supporters that all is well.

Thanks, Bob. (And thanks to Xn Forums.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Checking in as usual.

Hi.

10:07 AM CST  
Blogger Wadena said...

Always glad to see you. Hope you liked Baghdad Bob!

:)

1:13 PM CST  
Blogger BitterHarvest said...

I love Baghdad Bob, and thanks for the fascism link. I'll use it.

8:20 PM CST  
Blogger Wadena said...

Thanks, BH.....and glad you can use the Fascism link. After years of CALLING Bush a Fascist....It's a bit of a surprise for me to see that Bush really IS a Fascist--I never realized how accurately the term described him.

6:06 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh sure, withold fascist links. No fish for you.

Coalition For A Republican Free America has some good writing on this.

Check in later.

4:33 PM CST  
Blogger Wadena said...

BH is referring to my March 1 post.

It had a link to an article with many interesting links on Fascism.

I will always share my Fascism links with you, dear heart.

Never will I hide away even one from you.

5:09 PM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:52 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home