Tiger Tale Journal -- Cat Thoughts on Life, Religion and Politics

The greater part of what my neighbors call good, I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? --Henry Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frostbite Creek, Minnesota

Can you ever really know a cat?

Friday, February 24, 2006

Hoop Dreams Came True For Autistic High Schooler

Before we move on to the grim and grimmer topics of Bushwar and the burgeoning civil war in Iraq and the necessary ugliness of Corporation Appreciation Week.....let us do a just for fun thing.

Here's some video that will bring a happy tear to your eye.

(Scroll down just a bit and video clip is on the right side of page.)

Thanx to Xn Forums for finding this.


2 Comments:

Blogger TFLS said...

Wonderful story - wasn't it? So uplifting - and god knows we need those these days. Everything else is so depressing!

1:48 PM CST  
Blogger Wadena said...

Ah yes, I showed it to some people at work and it was great watching the big macho guys get tears in their eyes and try to hide it.

:)

1:50 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home