Tiger Tale Journal -- Cat Thoughts on Life, Religion and Politics

The greater part of what my neighbors call good, I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? --Henry Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frostbite Creek, Minnesota

Can you ever really know a cat?

Monday, January 30, 2006

Wadena's Fishing Adventure? Yes.......soon.

Those eager followers of that illustrious saga concerning the cat named Wadena's fishing trip on the dark and menacing Big Hard-Hearted River can relax.....the third (final?) installment is now being written. Not real fast, but being written. If you haven't read the first two parts, now's the time to do it.

Part I (The High Ground) and Part II (The Swamp).

Also, to add to my workload, a Radical Middle of the Road blogger is chatting with me back on "Why the Zionists Will Fail."

A blogger's work is never done......as I am finding out.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Ding. The timer. Is it done?

Wolf. I taunt you.

9:56 PM CST  
Blogger Wadena said...

Alas, not yet.

A rare social event has come between me and my keyboard.

Wolf? No.

Actually, I look a lot like Bill Gates only with more hair. People stop me on the street and ask me for money.

I have to explain that I am not HIM.....I just have the same hint of autism that worked so well for him but not at all for me.

Be patient.

11:30 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I happen to think Gates is quite pleasant actually. But I think he could do more with his billions. Like a financial coups. Ted Turner was a better billionaire.

Enjoy your social moment!

9:33 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home