Tiger Tale Journal -- Cat Thoughts on Life, Religion and Politics

The greater part of what my neighbors call good, I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? --Henry Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frostbite Creek, Minnesota

Can you ever really know a cat?

Monday, January 16, 2006

Listening.......for the Predators

I've spread this question around blogworld today and I'm still asking.

Can George Bush blow up any house that he thinks any one of his many millions of enemies might visit?

If so, can anyone be safe?

And we were worried about him listening to phone conversations?

Maybe you should be listening for the sound of Predators?

"Listening for the Predators."

Sounds like a great name for a new blog.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

I think that the oft-referred to 'average American' has no idea what we are capable of, and what is done in our names. It goes way beyond warfare and security, surveillance and monitoring. People just became more aware of those things with the PATRIOT ACT and recent newsbytes.
Consider our sordid history with plutonium, with the transport and disposal of waste...Three Mile Island and perfectly content they were to permit the chaos. Consider the work years ago of people like Nader that made strides at least to some extent toward some accountability for safety.
See, Wadena, every say I read about the EPA and their testing of teoxins, the pollution of playgrounds, the effects of DU, the mercury, the atmosphere, the drug companies, the testing of drugs on unaware subjects... NOTHING surprises me anymore.

6:31 AM CST  
Blogger Wadena said...

Yes, one can focus on Predators and forget that Bush is killing us every day in other ways.....and silently.

7:07 AM CST  
Blogger Lily said...

LTN has my response to that on this day of synchronicity. Its a bit ranty, but your particular feedback would be appreciated given your list of interests.(sidebar)
I like your comments, Wadena, but wonder if "Listening For Predators" isn't more of a human project...I say you go discuss it over some fish.

8:17 AM CST  
Blogger TFLS said...

I didn't see any dead Al-Qaeda. All I saw were dead villagers and dead animals. I hope George Bush is proud of himself. All he blew up were several families and somebody's cow. Shame on him - problem is - the bastard knows no shame.

4:43 PM CST  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

well kitty= good questions...and Lilly and the FLS all gave good answers...the problem is the answers...they are chilling and accurate...we have to get this regime OUT...the Big question is HOW and WHEN

8:30 PM CST  
Blogger Wadena said...

Yes, I hope there is much support voiced for the filibuster. I have a service from my church national website that e-mails me at these cusp moments, so I have already told my legislators how I feel....useless because they are Republicans.

2:57 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home