Tiger Tale Journal -- Cat Thoughts on Life, Religion and Politics

The greater part of what my neighbors call good, I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? --Henry Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frostbite Creek, Minnesota

Can you ever really know a cat?

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happiness is a Warm Towel Fresh from the Dryer















THIS....is starting off the new year right!

Staying home from church.

Yes, even for a PURPORTED Abyssinian Cat-God.....


A warm towel, fresh from the dryer.....is sheer bliss.

Let the stupid human watch Snuffleupagus, I'm napping.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lily said...

Who DOESN'T like a warm towel?
But what about a towel with a subtle image of the Almighty?
Throw that in your dryer, best of both worlds.

Cats are warmth whores just like people are whores for dogma.

1:17 PM CST  
Blogger Wadena said...

I know of a church that will send you such a towel if you send them a love-offering of only $100!!!

Most of my towels still have not-so-subtle lettering from almighty hotels.

(Cheshire grin)

1:24 PM CST  
Blogger Lily said...

Stolen towels are indeed the best kind, in both instances.

11:16 PM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home