Tiger Tale Journal -- Cat Thoughts on Life, Religion and Politics

The greater part of what my neighbors call good, I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? --Henry Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frostbite Creek, Minnesota

Can you ever really know a cat?

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

MORE ZIONIST ATROCITIES. SAME OLD SAD SONG.

Let's see......

1. The Palestinians (in a war to chase out the Zionists occupying their country)......capture two Zionist soldiers.

2. The outraged Zionists then murder hundreds of nearby people who had done nothing wrong except to be of THE WRONG ethnic group.

A shocking display of terrorism and intimidation by a ruthless, desperate and immoral group of people.

Why did this happen? Well, to start with....the Zionists are ruthless and pathological.....and murder by them is an expected response that no longer shocks the world.....but, root cause?

This.....and most of the problems of the Middle East--happened because the Zionists stole Palestine and kicked out or enslaved the Palestinians in 1948.

It's as simple as that.

America must (and will, in time) END support for the Zionists and let nature take its course in Palestine.

What goes around, comes around.

It is only a matter of time until the Zionists are alone, surrounded and in economic chaos. Eventually, the Zionists will be rubbed out. It is inevitable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home