Tiger Tale Journal -- Cat Thoughts on Life, Religion and Politics

The greater part of what my neighbors call good, I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? --Henry Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frostbite Creek, Minnesota

Can you ever really know a cat?

Monday, July 24, 2006

Ethnic Cleansing in Lebanon

Why is Ethnic Cleansing ok only when Jews do it?

How could our American House of Representatives vote 410 to 8 in favor of the Zionist Ethnic Cleansing in Lebanon?

One third of the victims are children.

It is logical.

Ethnic Cleansing is most effective when done on the children.


3 Comments:

Blogger Wadena said...

Thanks Vanished....I wish I could feel more optimistic about the future.

I think the "Israeli" economy will fail along with their huge but overburdened military machine.

Why will America not continue to bail them out financially?

Because.....in a bizarre case of coincidental ironic outcomes due to an eerily similar inability to see reality.....America will also be experiencing an economic crash along with the crash of their own huge but overburdened military machine.

The occupation of Iraq and the occupation of Palestine will doom the occupiers to utter and humiliating defeat.

America will survive, but "Israel" will be overrun. We will see the survivors experiencing a new and massive diaspora as Arab nations show mercy and allow those who do not want to die to be taken in by many nations of the world.

To increase the irony, Germany and Russia will accept huge numbers of the Jewish refugees.

Civil war among those Palestinians who would resettle and reclaim the land will go on for another fifty to 100 years.

America will be too occupied with her own economic problems to further meddle. Oil prices will rise to unprecedented levels.

In another wonderful irony.....abandoned SUVs will litter the landscape and serve as homes for the jobless and homeless.

All in all, incredible pain ahead for all of us.

6:27 PM CDT  
Blogger Wadena said...

Ah, what SHALL we do??

We are addicted to bombs and SUVs.

Come on, Bible Belt......save my soul.

7:20 AM CDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:53 AM CST  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home