Tiger Tale Journal -- Cat Thoughts on Life, Religion and Politics

The greater part of what my neighbors call good, I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? --Henry Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frostbite Creek, Minnesota

Can you ever really know a cat?

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Kidnapping Adult Zionist Soldiers in Lebanon

The American propaganda machine continues to refer to the two Zionist soldiers as being "kidnapped."

Were they kids? Did someone sneak in and steal them from their beds?

No. It turns out that they were adult Zionist soldiers, fully armed and taken in battle while trespassing in Lebanon to do harm to Lebanese people.

I suppose that, instead of "Kidnapped," we could say that they were "Soldiernapped," but it's really called being captured and being a prisoner of war.

America has thousands of Muslim prisoners in a prison camp at Guantanamo Bay Naval Base in Cuba and in secret prisons around the world.

The war criminal Bush is apparently trying to hold some of them forever without a hearing.

Only WE call them "Enemy Combatants."

Funny how these name games go, huh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lew Scannon said...

Not to mention all the Palestinians and Lebanese citizens Israel has been holding as bargaining chips. Atleast Israel has a prupose for them, I still can't figure out why we're still hanging on to ours, unless it's because the people in charge are a bunch of sadists who enjoy torturing them.

7:40 PM CDT  
Blogger Wadena said...

Hmmmmmm.....people in charge are a bunch of sadists......

Hmmmmmmm.....yup.

That's it.

7:57 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home