Tiger Tale Journal -- Cat Thoughts on Life, Religion and Politics

The greater part of what my neighbors call good, I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? --Henry Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frostbite Creek, Minnesota

Can you ever really know a cat?

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Obama War Crimes--Predator Drones

Leon Panetta, full of outright lies on Sunday morning television--a stark illustration of how Obama has gone horribly astray with Predator Drone strikes. It is murder to routinely and regularly kill children because an adult among them might be a threat to America. Anyone who supports this murder is complicit in the murder. These are war crimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home