Tiger Tale Journal -- Cat Thoughts on Life, Religion and Politics

The greater part of what my neighbors call good, I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? --Henry Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frostbite Creek, Minnesota

Can you ever really know a cat?

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Helen Thomas Told the Truth

Helen Thomas told the truth......so she had to be crucified. How ironic. Nelson Mandela's words now resonate like rolling thunder. "If you name the beast," he said, "they will call you an anti-Semite." The Israelis may have a tenuous legal claim to the land they kill to hold......but they have no moral claim.

The tenuous Israeli legal claim was established by a few racist British white guys in suits who really believed they had the God-like authority to take land from one brown-skinned person and give it to another. This was illegitimate authority that came from the barrels of machine guns and artillery pieces.

Thus a few British white guys in suits guaranteed eternal war.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home