Tiger Tale Journal -- Cat Thoughts on Life, Religion and Politics

The greater part of what my neighbors call good, I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? --Henry Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frostbite Creek, Minnesota

Can you ever really know a cat?

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Election Afghanistan

Afghan Election: Hardly anybody votes......but American media try to portray it as a victory for democracy. How stupid do they think we are? The people didn't vote because the candidates are American puppets. Everybody in Afghanistan knows that.

What a farce. The dying goes on unabated.

How long can this shameful charade go on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home