Tiger Tale Journal -- Cat Thoughts on Life, Religion and Politics

The greater part of what my neighbors call good, I believe in my soul to be bad, and if I repent of anything, it is very likely to be my good behavior. What demon possessed me that I behaved so well? --Henry Thoreau

My Photo
Name:
Location: Frostbite Creek, Minnesota

Can you ever really know a cat?

Thursday, June 03, 2010

There is no doubt that the Obama government is happy to have the oil spill to dominate the news. Makes it easier to cover up the fact that they are spending trillions of badly-needed dollars on two unwinnable wars.......and their Predator Drones just murdered another family.

I think it was Nixon who said, "If the president does it--it's NOT illegal."

So Obama is in good company. But, in truth, assassinating an entire family with a Predator Drone is murder.

Obama has been drawn into the tangled web......and he's getting in deeper.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home